All information contained on this website is for informational purposes only and does not form part of any contractual agreement.
This information is subject to change without notice.
We collect information when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
1. The privacy of visitors on our website is very important for us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
C) How we handle your historical data
The following personal information could be collected, stored and managed:
1. The computing machine you use, your IP address, your geographic location, the browser type, and version, and the operating system.
2. Your visits and the practical use of this site including the referral source, the visit length, the pages viewed, and the navigation paths on the site.
3. The information you entered when filling out on our web site, like your electronic mail.
4. The information you enter when creates a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, sex, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, information about education and employment.
5. The information you submit to set up a subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
6. The information generated when using our website, including when, how frequently and under what circumstances it is employed.
7. Information about everything you buy, the services you use, or the transactions you carry out through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card.
8. The information you store on our website for publishing it on the Internet.
9. All other particular information you send us.
D) Use of personal information
Personal information that is transmitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the corresponding pages of the website. We may use your personal information for:
1. Administer our website and our company.
2. Customize our site for you.
3. Allow your use of the services available on our website.
4. Provide services purchased through our website.
5. Send you statements, invoices, and payment reminders, and collect your payments.
6. Send you marketing communications about marketing.
7. Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
8. Send us our newsletter by email if you have registered (You can unsubscribe at any time.).
9. By sending you marketing communications about our business or third-party businesses that we think may be of interest to you.
10. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you regarding our website
11. Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
12. Check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
13. Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use it under the license you have granted us.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and may be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to any third party for their direct marketing or any other third party.
E) Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or contractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (that is, our subsidiaries, the ultimate holding company, and all subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
2. In the context of ongoing or future court proceedings;
3. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
4. To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset, we sell (Or consider.);
5. Any person who, in our opinion, may reasonably request the disclosure of such personal information to a court or other competent authority where, in our reasonable opinion, the said court or authority would reasonably have the power to order the disclosure of such information.
Unless otherwise stated in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties
F) International data transfers
1. The information we handle may be stored, treated and transferred between the countries we operate and could enable us to use them following this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the countries which do not have data assurance laws to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. The personal information you can post or submit for publication on our website may be available worldwide through the Internet. We can not prevent the use or abuse of this information by third parties.
4. You expressly agree to the personal information transfers described in Section F.
G) Custody of personal data
1. Section G describes our data holding policies and procedures, which are designed to help us to comply with legal obligations for the keeping and removal of personal information.
2. The personal information we process, for any purpose whatsoever, will not be kept longer than is necessary for that purpose.
3. Without prejudice to Article G-2, we will generally delete personal data in the categories listed below on the following date:
a) The type of personal data will be deleted on December 31;
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic records) containing personal data:
a. To the extent that the law requires us;
b. If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
c. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
H) Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure systems (antivirus, anti-malware, protected by a password and firewall).
3. All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information on the Internet is inherently insecure, and we can not guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
I) Your rights.
You could request us to provide any personal information we hold about you. The terms of this information will be subject to the following conditions.
1. We could withhold your personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
2. You may inquire us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
3. You expressly agree to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes or give you the option not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
J) Third-party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and details about them. We have no control over these websites and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K) Update information.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
In order for some of these technologies to work properly, a small data file (“cookie”) must be downloaded and stored on your device. By default, we use several persistent cookies for purposes of session and user authentication, security, keeping the User’s preferences (e.g., regarding default language and settings), connection stability (e.g., for uploading media, using e-Commerce features, etc.), monitoring performance of our services and marketing campaigns, and generally providing and improving our services.
If you want to delete or block any cookies, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies or tracking technologies may prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of our Services, or may otherwise adversely affect your user experience.
M) You are granted.
Les services-conseils Conformitec Inc.
4998 ch. Du Souvenir, Laval,
Québec, H7W 4L7, Canada
Tél. : (514) 261-3714
E-mail : email@example.com